Tenants can confirm the definition of urgent maintenance by referring to their Residential Tenancy Agreement under section 19 points a-k. If one of the following occurs at the property you are renting, then please contact Steve Bates Real Estate immediately
- No hot water
- Severe water leak where a lot of water is being wasted
- Blocked or faulty toilet
- Serious roof leak
- Gas leak
- Flood, storm or fire damage
- Failure of gas, electricity or water supply to property
- Breakdown of cooking appliances (oven and stove)
- Faulty air conditioning
- Any issues that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
For any non urgent maintenance tenants are required to report maintenace in writing. This can be done in office, submit an online request form using the link under the "Rent" tab on our website or a request form can be found below.
Non urgent maintenance request form